Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Coming up for air

Soooo…. It's been awhile, right? Well, in summary, I worked six months at my new school, which I've described in previous posts, and have spent the summer bouncing between summer camps and vacations.

But the daily minutia of my life is less interesting to most, I think. Instead, it's the lessons learned and observations, well, observed that might be more interesting to the broader audience of this blog.

Well, prepare for an onslaught of posts over the next few weeks (thank you, summer). To tease you further, in the upcoming post, you can learn how to cook borscht, how to walk with the grace of a large primate and how to tell people that you speak Ukrainian badly.

Hopefully after this, you will feel a bit more caught up.

P.S. I've been far better at keeping my Picasa page up to date with videos and pictures complete with lengthy captions, so make sure to check that regularly, even if I'm unable to maintain the blog better in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment